LogicsOne’s Cloud Management Framework is a unique, integrated system of rules against which we assess a specific organization’s strengths and weaknesses in relation to their readiness to build, manage, and consume cloud resources.
The Cloud Management Framework enables LogicsOne—and our clients—to:
- Effectively measure IT resource requirements (application, storage, networking, etc.)
- Determine IT management needs (provisioning/de-provisioning, patching, mobile devices, etc.)
- Evaluate existing IT assets for optimization
- Assess and mitigate security risk (on- and off-premise)
- Ultimately create a strategy for moving forward with building and managing a cloud environment