vStream—A powerful alternative to in-house DR + a natural first step to the cloud. RPO in Seconds. RTO in Minutes. Very nice.
How Are You Protecting Your Most Valuable Corporate Resource—Your Data?
If your data is mission critical to your organization’s success, or you can’t afford to lose even a few minutes of data should a system failure take place, then you need vStream, a comprehensive, affordable disaster recovery (DR) and data protection solution from LogicsOne.
vStream enables organizations to:
- Achieve near-continuous replication of VMs
- Lower data recovery costs through a highly secure cloud environment
- Automate DR service to a secure off-site location
- Postpone capital investment and extend the life of legacy equipment
- Meet disaster recovery regulations or self-imposed compliance goals
vStream—Protect production applications both to the cloud and in the cloud. Highly Scalable. Easy to Manage. Always Secure.
Secure Enterprise-Class Replication & Continuous Data Protection
With Hypervisor-Based Offsite Replication for VMware
Disaster Recovery and Data Protection have become the most critical challenges in deploying tier-one applications on a virtual infrastructure. LogicsOne’s vStream DRaaS platform is the only solution that combines near-continuous replication with block-level, application-consistent data protection across hosts and storage.
vStream Technology Fits Enterprise Needs
- Lower DR site costs with LogicsOne’s shared compute environment
- Secure, compliant infrastructure built on enterprise-class hardware
- Replication from any storage to a LogicsOne cloud site
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO) in seconds, Recovery Time Objective (RTO) in minutes
- Highly scalable, software-only solution
- Tier-one protection level
vStream Tier-One Replication
- Comprehensive management API
- Ability to pre-seed client VM data
- Clients manage recovery point retention
- Automated migration of production environments in secure cloud infrastructure
- Includes runtime for failover testing each year of service
- Manage replication and failover within vCenter using Virtual Manager
- Built-in compression and WAN optimization
- Native multi-tenancy support
- Experienced engineers, easy setup and quick provisioning