LogicsOne’s Data Protection Suite: Powerful, Secure Cloud-based Backup, BC, & DR
A complete, turnkey solution that protects critical systems without management hassles and high hardware costs.
LogicsOne’s Data Protection Suite safeguards critical systems and corporate data from loss through a combination of local data backup and offsite replication. The all-in-one solution also provides high availability for protected servers to a virtual machine on the backup appliance. Whether data loss is due to deletion, corruption, system crashes or site disasters, clients can recover or rebuild with confidence.
LogicsOne takes the worry out of data protection and removes the headache of managing backup jobs and media. No more tape swapping; no more transferring media offsite. The service is fully managed by LogicsOne, so clients can focus on moving business forward without worrying about getting data back.
Data Protection Suite at a Glance:
- Local data backup of Windows, Linux, and MacOS servers & desktops
- Offsite replication of backups
- Support for VMware and Hyper-V platforms
- Simplified local backup and restore
- Support for Active Directory, SQL and SharePoint
- Microsoft Exchange brick level recovery
- Fully Managed and Monitored 7X24
- Optional Local Business Continuity to a Virtual Machine
- Optional Bare Metal Restore for Windows servers and desktops
Remote data storage is essentially a cloud solution and LogicsOne is one of the best virtualization and cloud integration companies in the U.S. Putting your data in the hands of engineers who thoroughly understand the complexities of architecting and working in a cloud environment makes smart business sense.
LogicsOne’s Data Protection Suite Includes:
- The ability to fully recover a lost server to a virtual machine hosted on the appliance
- Scalable local configuration that allows unlimited growth through the addition of more local appliances
- Highly scalable remote solution capable of accommodating large quantities of data
- Offsite backup of data to a remote, secure data center, with retention options for long-term storage of backup information
- Simple user interface that allows recovery of individual files (including earlier versions of specific files) with little support
- Near-continuous backup, allowing backup of changed data as often as every 15 minutes
- Compression and deduplication of backup information to reduce both storage and WAN data transmission requirements
- Application awareness for common applications including Exchange (2003-2010), SQL (2005-2008) and SharePoint
- Ability to restore to the individual mailbox/message level on Exchange
LogicsOne’s Data Protection Suite is turnkey, cost-effective, and provides a dramatically efficient backup and recovery solution vs. tape.