LogicsOne. Revolutionizing the way organizations plan, build, run, and govern hybrid cloud environments.
There’s not an organization today that isn’t trying to rationalize what they need to move to a cloud environment. While the degree and speed of their plans may differ, one thing is true: SaaS, PaaS, IaaS—XaaS is the new IT stack. And as the applications and data that add value to an organization continue to move between private, customer owned infrastructure and public cloud platforms, organizations must have a strategy.
The move to cloud computing environments—public, private, and community—creates new opportunities along with many challenges for both IT executives and administrators alike:
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, DRaaS, DaaS, etc.—which offerings are ready for prime time?
- No way to know whether or not cloud projects are providing benefits
- Pressure to “move to the cloud” and take advantage of emerging technology, all while keeping the lights on
- Demand from business units for service catalogs full of relevant items
- Pressure from developers to rapidly provision infrastructure
- Many different cloud providers to partner with; which one is the right one?
- No unified single-pane-of-glass infrastructure visibility
- Meeting stringent SLA goals and no runbook automation
And perhaps the biggest hurdle organizations face is how to easily and effectively manage resources on different platforms across disparate environments. LogicsOne offers solutions to this dilemma, with advanced Professional Consulting Services and powerful modern Managed IT Services, backed by experienced technical talent and an innovative cloud infrastructure management platform.
We help clients successfully implement hybrid cloud solutions—with measurable benefits for both business and IT, by:
- Determining the best way to leverage automation and integration with existing systems in a hybrid world
- Improving and scaling IT operations management with the right people in the right places
- Building a service catalog that is relevant for internal customers
- Successfully provisioning applications across hybrid environments
Whether clients use our Consulting Services to plan and build hybrid cloud environments, or engage LogicsOne Managed Services to run them, we help organizations confidently harness the substantial benefits of hybrid cloud computing.