A “state of the state” analysis to ensure individual parts of the IT environment are optimized and performing at peak levels.
LogicsOne offers a wide variety of Healthcheck Services to ensure systems are aligned with technology or manufacturer recommended best practices. We use a combination of tools and discussions with shareholders to collect data and then analyze our findings to determine how specific individual systems and components are performing in relation to the entire IT environment.
LogicsOne Healthchecks cover configuration issues, SLAs, performance metrics, capacity, security, operations, and integration challenges to ensure individual applications and infrastructure components—no matter where they live in the IT stack—are all working optimally to drive positive business outcomes.
Examples of LogicsOne Assessments & Healthchecks:
- VMware vSphere Healthcheck
- Microsoft Exchange Healthcheck
- Microsoft Active Directory Healthcheck
- Desktop Refresh Healthcheck
- Backup & Recovery Assessment & Strategy
- Storage Assessment & Strategy
- End User Computing Strategy Workshop
- End User Computing Redesign Workshop
- Cloud Readiness Assessment & Workshop