LogicsOne is a leading cloud management consulting and integration firm that helps clients fully virtualize their environments and transform their datacenter and IT operations to effectively leverage the power of cloud computing. The company’s deep technical expertise, broad engineering certifications, and vendor agnostic business model offer clients a strategic, cross-platform, proactive approach to designing, deploying and supporting modern IT environments. Due to continuing growth, we are building a team of dedicated Microsoft Engineers/Consultants to work with products across various Microsoft technologies.
We are seeking experienced Consultants to provide customers technical leadership in the installation, configuration, and implementation of LogicsOne solutions and related technologies. In this role, you will plan, analyze, design, build, test and deploy enterprise Microsoft based solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience delivering Microsoft infrastructure solutions in a consulting environment
- Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities
- Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint
- Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Strong analytical skills – strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve
- Highly organized. Strong ability to multitask between different projects and clients.
- Ability to understand a customer’s needs and articulate technologies to business stakeholders. Includes developing current and future state assessments/designs that address business requirements and best practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to develop technical documentation and presentations
- Willing to travel to customer sites (20%)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field experience OR a High School diploma and 5-10 years of professional work experience
- Perform consultation, implementation, documentation, and knowledge transfer for billable engagements
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and products, including attaining certifications and attending industry events as appropriate
- Assist in documenting best practices in developing and deploying GreenPages LogicsOne solutions, and feed them into our knowledge base for reuse by customers and partners
- Provide regular update/reports to the both the project and account teams
- MCTIP, MCSE and/or other Microsoft certifications
- Knowledge of Citrix and/or Microsoft Desktop Virtualization Solutions
- Deep Microsoft technical skills and strong technical delivery of complex projects through a proven methodology such as MOF, ITIL or similar project approaches.
Candidate must have technical proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
- Hyper-V 2008/2012 (Clustering, Live Migration)
- Active Directory Architecture and Migrations
- Exchange 2010/2013 Architecture (Mail Migrations)
- Office 365/Azure
- Office Communication Server 2007 and/or Lync 2010/2013
- System Center 2012 Suite (SCCM, SCOM, SCSM, SCOrch, SCVMM)
- Windows Desktop Deployments