LogicsOne is a leading cloud management consulting and integration firm that helps clients fully virtualize their environments and transform their datacenter and IT operations to effectively leverage the power of cloud computing. Here at LogicsOne we are committed to hiring outstanding people not only to meet present needs, but also to build for future opportunities.
The Solutions Architect to provide high-level technical sales support in the consultation, planning, design, and implementation of virtual and cloud based solutions along with necessary professional services and supporting technologies. The Solutions Architect typically interfaces with the client’s senior managers including C-Level, VP and Directors.
Essential job functions:
- Design technical solutions for clients as part of a larger highly skilled team in a timely and effective manner, develop project milestones and identify key deliverables
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the LogicsOne solutions portfolio and specific practice area offerings including our strategic partners: VMware, Cisco, EMC and VCE.
- Assist in the development of LogicsOne service offerings, including definition of tasks, deliverables and standard estimates
- Collaborate with project managers to manage scope, issues and escalations
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients as well as strategic and emerging vendors
- Communicate with project stakeholders and clients, both gathering and disseminating information
- Participate in OCTO (Office of The CTO) to develop technical roadmaps and strategies central to the success of the organization.
- Lead process improvement and innovation to the Professional Services methodology and services
- Standardize and create documentation to support complex client solutions
- Support senior technical delivery staff as required
- Focus on selling strategic professional services which may incorporate product
- Enable broader Managed Services penetration across LogicsOne account base and potentially throughout OEM account base
- Act in pre-sales capacity with strategic OEMs as appropriate
- Maintain technical certifications as required based on organizational needs, competency and strategic/emerging partnerships.
- Delivery training sessions to both peers and the sales organization
- Participate in speaking engagements and events that promote the LogicsOne brand.
Non-Essential/Other Job Functions:
- Provide technical reviews and reviews of both existing and potential manufacturers for a given technical competency
- Assist in the development of LogicsOne service offerings, including definition of tasks, deliverables and standard estimates.
- Maintain and develop knowledge on emerging technologies and products across practice areas by attaining certifications, participating in industry events and collaborating across all practices areas.
- Work with the Professional Services organization to identify and maintain both company and practice goals.
- Provide regular update/reports to the both the project and account teams
- Participate in technical organization programs such as Expert Assistance and OCTO (office of the CTO).
- Participate in practice meetings and lead discussions as required.
- 10+ years’ experience
- Polished with marketing savvy
- Challenge client thinking where and when appropriate
- Experience supporting the sale of complex, large technology solutions to enterprise accounts
- Great listening skills
- Ability to capture clients challenge’s and clearly articulate/whiteboard a proposed solution
- Develop credibility quickly through presence, background and breadth of experience
- A strong appreciation for and knowledge of the enterprise sales cycle
- Experience managing and leveraging strategic partners
- Strong competence in connecting the dots between a proposed solution and desired business outcome
- Ability to write and lead the SOW effort
- Ability to work independently
- Establish mutually respectful relationships with corporate resources to achieve success
Following may be required depending on practice area Consultant is focused in:
- Excellent knowledge in computer server architectures, including peripheral interfaces (SCSI, RAID, Ethernet) and multi-processor designs (SMP).
- Familiarity with systems management concepts, processes and standards (e.g. SNMP); capacity/performance management and tuning; and storage and network management