LogicsOne is a leading cloud management consulting and integration firm that helps clients fully virtualize their environments and transform their datacenter and IT operations to effectively leverage the power of cloud computing. The company’s deep technology expertise, broad engineering certifications, and vendor agnostic business model offer clients a strategic, cross-platform, proactive approach to designing, deploying and supporting modern IT environments.
The Managed Services Help Desk Analyst is a single point of contact for LogicsOne customers, providing multiple levels of support for end user related issues.
The Help Desk Technician is located in our Kittery, ME office.
In accordance with documented SLA’s, Help Desk Technician will:
- Provide front line phone, email & web queue support for all incoming customer requests.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with customer’s hardware, software or network.
- Enter detailed information for each call into our call tracking system.
- Research questions as related to product functionality.
- Escalate and handle all calls through resolution in a timely manner.
- Consistently exceed customer expectations for service quality while identifying
opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Meet call volume, call time, and quality standards as defined by the department.
Other Job Functions:
- Update and improve our documentation, including customer specific knowledge base articles.
- Continuously improve upon individual technical skills, remaining current on the latest industry standards and trends.
- Continuously improve upon individual soft skills focusing on the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- 2 + years of Help Desk support experience
- 1 + years of prior Customer Service experience
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently when required
- Must possess solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi task, handling multiple customer issues in a fast paced environment
- Solid problem solving skills with the ability to methodically troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Experience with the use of Call Tracking Systems
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience (2+ year of experience may be substituted for degree)
- A+ or Microsoft Certification Preferred
Preferred Skill Sets:
- Windows 8, 7, XP & Mac OSX
- Active Directory
- Networking; LAN, WAN, Wireless & VPN
- Mobile Devices; Blackberry, iPhone, Smartphone & Tablets
- MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Email Support, MS Exchange & OWA
- Virus and Spyware removal tools and techniques
- Citrix Desktop Support
- Printer Support
- Hardware Support